Art, Craft & Design Classes
Welcome to the first season of art classes hosted by Frederic Arts!
When you enroll in the class, you will be helping us build our regional reputation for artistic expression in our community. We have recruited skilled instructors and established artists to offer a variety of activities. We hope you'll find something to suit your interest s and we will be interested in your comments and suggestions. Frederic Arts strives to provide you with a rewarding class experience.
Frederic Arts, Inc. was formed in 2009 and is 501(c)3 educational nonprofit, financially supported by membership dues, donations, grants and fundraising activities. As class enrollment grows, we hope to be able to expand our catalog of art, craft and design opportunities.
- Most classes will be held at the Frederic Art Center at 310 Lake Ave South, across from Coon Lake Park. Our building is a rural schoolhouse, moved into town years ago and now re-dedicated to teaching and learning. Some classes will involve foraging outdoors.
- Classes are designed for and open to students 18 years old and up. Students under the age of 18 may take a class provided they are accompanied by an enrolled adult.
- Please register early. Class fee is payable with registration and material fee is to be paid to instructor at first class. If we have to cancel the class, full refund will be made. If student withdraws more than 14 days prior to class, class fee less $10 will be refunded; if less than 14 days, no refund will be made.
As a registered student, you will receive additional information approximately two weeks prior to the class that will define required materials (and who will provide them, you or instructor) as well as other useful tools or supplies you may want to bring along. It will also include a liability release form must be signed prior to class.
Members of Frederic Arts:
- Take a $5 discount on 1/2 or 1 day classes (use Promo Code: MEMBER5)
- Take a $10 discount for classes longer than 1 day (use Promo code: MEMBER10).
Don't want to use a credit card? Download this form and mail with your check.
We welcome your suggestions for classes and instructors.
For ARTIST applications- contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Classes can be scheduled May-November